What is a VIRTUAL Event
- Replicates a ‘physical’ location – based event with an online customized interactive virtual environment.
- Execute Global Conferences, Trade Shows, Product Launches, Awards shows or any event, no limitations on the variety of the event that can be hosted.
- Remote attendance from the comfort of their home or office or with just a laptop or mobile and an internet connection.
- Live chat , videoconferencing, live seminars and presentations, integrated social media channels as well as ‘real time’ delegate networking features there are no limitations on the interactivity of a virtual event.
- Secure environment to bring your audiences together without risking health & safety.
- Change is imminent and we need to work towards Hybrid events which will take into account social distancing.
- Social distancing is not equal to social disconnect – people want to CONNECT, LEARN & NETWORK
Cloud Based Platform
- A Standard web browser and a stable internet connection needed, no software installation required
- Mobile friendly – Fully Customizable – Highly Interactive
- HTML5 technology to provide secure Flash Player free streaming
- Immersive 3D design /2D page imitates a physical event /conference
- Audiences can connect anywhere at anytime with any device.
- Scale from Simple audio presentations to multi presenter video conferencing presentations
- Animated content and responsive interaction
- 1 hour Webinar to Multi-Day Global Events & Conferences connecting 2 to 20000+ Participants across the globe.
360 virtual tour
360 VIRTUAL TOUR PRODUCTION
Turnkey virtual tour projects are part of our Virtual Services. We deliver a streamlined and sophisticated “look and feel” that can easily integrate onto any website. We can add many educational features to tell your story.
360 Virtual Tour is an actual “armchair traveling” process. Your customer can visit your office through a mobile, tab, or a computer with a virtual reality feel while being at home. As technology evolves, so have we, 360° video capture has finally caught up with the desire and demands of the media industry, and we are on it! We can help you navigate a confusing landscape of how best to produce, shoot, and deliver 360° video, as well as the myriad devices that can view these projects.
HERE ARE SOME BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL TOURS FOR BUSINESSES:
- Virtual tours enhance your presence on search with google business view
- A 360-degree virtual tour will help you showcase your business to bring more customers to your business and stand out from the competition. According to the WAV Group, listings with virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours.
- Increase visitor retention: Statistics have shown that websites with virtual tours are viewed 5-10 times longer than those without. A virtual tour offers extra confidence in your business as clients and customers can view and see how and where you work. Clients naturally feel more affinity with businesses they can see.
- Increase traffic and engagement. According to a study by BIA/Kelsey, 97% of consumers go online before purchasing to research products and services locally. Whatever is the business, whether retail, offices, or service industry, the evidence suggests that more people will be willing to purchase or work with you if they know who you are.
- Generate faster and more sales. When a website has 360-degree photos, the conversion rate on products sold on those pages is about 27% higher than for standard two-dimensional images.
- Attract more job applicants. Job applicants nowadays research companies before applying. By having a virtual tour you can give an insight into the workspace to potential employees to catch their interest.